- Document conversion
- Editing & proofreading
- Internet Research
- Word processing
- Database entry
- Graphic design
- 3D logos
- Business Cards
- E-mail services
- Mailing services
- Customer service
- Gift buying
Web Site Services
- Basic web design
- Search engine submission
- Web site Maintenance
Real Estate Support
- English to Spanish written
- Spanish to English written
- Telephone Corresponding
- Call the owners of properties listed by the brokerage
to schedule showings, closings, or inspections.
- Call clients to schedule appointments
- Prepare market value analysis forms.
- Compile listing packages.
- Input listings into Multiple Listing Service
(MLS) and handle Multiple Listing Service changes.
- Draft advertising copy and promotional
materials for approval by a licensee.
- Place advertising.
- Prepare listing presentations.
- Order items of routine repair as directed
by the REP.
- Purchase and send closing gifts to clients.
- Coordinate direct mail campaigns.
- Create flyers and brochures.
- Maintain mailing lists.
- Address and mail open-house invitations
and thank you notes to open-house attendees.
- Monitor closing details.
- Coordinate closings.
- Enter listings on office "listing board".
- Mail copies of ads to sellers
- Communicate with sellers and buyers regarding
delivery or pick-up of keys.
- Order legal description and plot plan at
the direction of the REP.
- Mail expired and For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
- Assist with organization of agent tour.
- Assemble For Sale By Owner and expired
leads for follow up by REP.
- Communicate with escrow officer/branch
escrow secretary to keep up to date on all activities during the escrow period.
- Gather the names, addresses, and phone
numbers of all parties to the transaction, including sellers, buyers, REPs, loan officer, title company, etc.
- Keep calendar of all important dates, i.e.,
loan application, loan approval, inspections, satisfaction of contingencies, title transfer, etc. (via the Internet)
- Process incoming and outgoing referrals at the
request of the REP.
- Perform bookkeeping activities. (via the Internet)
- Answer the telephone, take messages, and forward
calls to the REP.
- Assemble documents for a closing. Secure public
information from a courthouse, sewer district, water district, or other repository of public information. (local)
- Complete contract forms with business and factual
information at the direction of and with approval by the REP.
- Monitor licenses and personnel files. (local)
- Act as a courier to deliver documents, pick up
keys, etc. (local)
- Deliver documents such as offers and counter-offers.
If you are in need of a service that is not listed here, please
contact me to see if something could be arranged.